Frequently Asked Questions on Criminal Law

I have a trial at the District Court for Anne Arundel County in Glen Burnie, can you help?  
Probably! If you have a pending case the District Court for Anne Arundel County at either the Glen Burnie courthouse or the Annapolis courthouse, give me a call.  The sooner you call, the better.

I just received a traffic ticket. Do I need to do anything to get a court date? 
Yes!  Maryland law just changed in 2011.  If you receive a traffic ticket and you want to challenge it, the burden is on you to request a trial.  You can request a trial contesting the ticket or you can request a waiver trial to ask the court to reduce the penalty. You could also just pay the ticket.  If you do nothing, your license may be suspended.

For more serious charges, you must still appear in court.